Estrela da Noite Frequently Asked Questions
Following are a few general rules and things you need to know about Traveling to Mozambique.
General Rules at Estrela Da Noite
- Tariffs are subject to alteration without advance notice.
- Departure at 10:00am.
- Persons occupying the chalet may not exceed the number of persons indicated upon booking.
- Right of admission is reserved, any patrons not adhering to the lodge’s Rules & Regulations will immediately removed from the premises, without any refund.
- We will not be held liable for any loss, theft or damage of any personal belongings, during your stay.
- We will not be held responsible or accept any liability or issue refunds, for occurrences resulting in loss of occupancy or personal injury caused by circumstances outside our reasonable control such as faults in the electrical or plumbing installations, invasion of pests, exceptional weather condition, flooding etc.
- Strictly No Smoking in chalets or ablution blocks. You are welcome to smoke outside.
- No beverages are allowed near the swimming pool area.
- Children are not to be left unsupervised in or near the swimming pool or the ablution block.
- No open fires allowed on/or outside the premises.
- In the event of any damage to furniture, fixtures or fittings you will be held liable for the replacement value or repair cost.
- Keys must be left with the caretaker.
Things you Need to Cross the Mozambique Border.
- Passport (ensure that your passport is valid for 6 months).
- Drivers License.
- Vehicle registration documents (If your car is being financed, you will have to get a letter from the bank stating that you have permission to take the car across the border)
- Trailer and/or boat registration documents.
- Insurances (third party) need to be taken out at the border. (R150-00 per vehicle, R80 per trailer.)
- Compulsary to your vehicle and Trailer : Two red triangles, reflective jacket, yellow/blue triangle sticker on the front and back of your vehicle and trailer. Reflective tape on the back and sides of the trailer.Black T on white backround on the back of trailer and the ZA sticker on the vehicle and trailer.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for more information or submit a booking enquiry online.